Trouble making the footer stick to the bottom of the page

Hello, Webflow community

This will be my first post on the forum, so I apologize if I haven’t followed all the community guidelines and best practices, but I’ll try my best to be as clear as possible.

My footer doesn’t stick to the bottom on low content pages, and I need a way to make sure the footer is forced to the bottom of the browser when there is not enough content to push it down.
I’ve read similar threads on this forum, where the suggested method could be, among other things, to set the position to Absolute, but this overlays the footer on content heavy pages.

The forcing down of the footer should only be applied when there is no content to push it down naturally. What would be the best way to go about this?

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - Taxi Göteborg Web

I haven’t tested this extensively, but I would try setting the body (all pages) to display:flex, with vertical stacking and space-between justification. Setting Wrapper’s flex-child properties to “Grow if possible” should keep the content in mostly the same place.

Hey heycorgi

Apologies for such a delayed reply. The solution was almost the same as what you described. All I did was to set <body (all pages)> to display:flex and the se the footers top margin to auto. Same as the official explanation from Webflow: Build a sticky footer using flexbox | Webflow University.