Template's Graphic Design Issue

I’ve submitted a template in Webflow but that was rejected and as a cause they tell that the “Graphic Design” of the website was rated as “Satisfactory” or below. I can’t understand where of the design need to improve and what’s the fault actually is. Is there anyone who can tell me what should I improve or change. Here is my read-only link

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/yukona?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=yukona&preview=8d96588736b0534a54176d0bd14f0695&workflow=preview

hi @Nasrin_Akter you are not a first to be rejected by WF as they have very strict opinions what template will be approved and that is understandable as they would like to have only top notch designs they can represent Webflow.

You have done good job and I can see you are not a designer but more a developer There is still a space for improvement to make your design more precise when it comes to technical and design issues. Here is only a few screenshots I have captured while reviewing your project.

CleanShot 2024-05-05 at 15.08.56

CleanShot 2024-05-05 at 15.13.00

CleanShot 2024-05-05 at 15.16.32

CleanShot 2024-05-05 at 15.14.09

Hope that will give you an idea what and where can been in your design improved. When you will have time you can check other templates that were approved to get an idea for what level of quality is WF expecting.