Symbol interaction help

Hey all. I have this symbol for scrolling back up to the top of the page. It is supposed to hide when you’re at the top of the page, then appear when scrolling down. The issue is it only does this on the home page, every other page it instantly appears instead of being triggered by scrolling. What am i missing? thanks
Hidden on top of home page as expected

Not hidden on other pages at top of page :frowning:

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Looks like you have the interaction applied to an element called “Section > HeroV6” on the homepage, but that element isn’t on the other pages to trigger the button.

Whatever you end up using as the trigger for all pages (if it’s not a symbol) you can check “class” rather than “element”. This will ensure it works on all pages. See screen grab.

(personally, I end up using legacy interactions for this particular function :slight_smile:

1 Like

Interesting, i dont see an interaction labeled Top button hide 2, this is what i see.

Oh, you’ll need to select the element called “Section > Hero v6” to see the interaction in the panel. It appears to be the element with the “top button” interaction.

Thanks, now that i’ve found that, I’m running into interactions not being consistent across pages… I made a new post about it here:

What am I missing??

Hi,
I am having similar issue. Have you managed to resolve the issue? Thanks