Slider widget won't add background image

While still trying out webflow and want to create a three slides full wide slider. I can add additional slides but when I tried to add background image, nothing happens. The same with the 3rd, 4th, … slides.
Everything was normal at first but something happened that I don’t have a clue about. I have played with all properties in the settings tab, watched and read all tutorials about sliders. I want to believe this is a bug.
dgurra posted something similar but there is no response yet.
Any help will be appreciated. I am sharing my link for an helper to try adding a new slide and background image on my project to see what I’m talking about.
https://webflow.com/design/dihoneylogistics?preview=3dc725bdb5d0dc25bbf75a52d1f365ad

Thank you.

Hi @tommy, thanks for your posting, we will take a look at this and get back to you on this as soon as have a chance to look at your site :smile:

Cheers, Dave

Hi Cyberdave.

Just to check on my issue with you. The slider widget is still not adding elements on additional slides.
As anyone in the forum experienced this issue before? Please let me know how you work around or resolved it. your contribution will really go a long way.

Thank you.

I am having this problem too. Did you figure out how to fix it?

Dear Amanda,

Very sorry to disappoint you. I don’t have a solution yet. I don’t think our provider is really kin in helping us resolve this issue. I have move to another better platform. It’s kind of an improved version of webflow with more functionality and ease of use, more expensive though but I don’t care since its meeting all my needs for now. I don’t really have time to accommodate delayed support.
You can please post a new topic about this… it will at least be in their log how many users are having this same problem.
I hope they find a solution soon for others’ sake. All the best…

Dear @tommy and @amanda, the issue with Tommy’s slider is that the individual slides need to be floated to the left. See my screenshot below:

We do provide support from the Webflow team for design issues as a courtesy, when we have available time. We have been very busy lately working on new updates, so sorry for the delay.

Please let us know if this solution does not work for you, and we can further investigate.

Cheers, Dave

Thanks a million. I never thought sliders will require manual floating…

Hi @tommy, normally they do not require you to apply a manual float, but there was something in your design at the time, that needed that to be set to float to the left… If you take a slider widget direct from the add element panel, you should not have to modify the float for individual slides, only if something changes somehow :slight_smile: Please do let us know though, if you encounter a further issue, we want to help. Cheers, Dave

I moved a post to a new topic: Can’t add a background image to the slider widget