Slider on Edit Mode

Hi, i was editing my project on this morning and i realize the Slider component are stuck and i cannot change for next slide. This happens only on edit mode. But when i get to Preview or Publish my project everything works normally.

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/slider-bug-e590fc?utm_source=slider-bug-e590fc&preview=b979cfdf052f0625a62a4f735c1d741f

Hi @eduardo.mendes

Thanks for posting about this.

It looks like I am able to switch slides as expected using the arrows in the Settings, or when using the Navigator to select a slide.

CloudApp

If you are seeing other behavior on your end, can you send me a screen recording of what you see (CloudApp or Quicktime work well).

​Thanks in advance!

I think what @eduardo.mendes is describing is that the slider dots no longer allow you to navigate from one slide to the next in the designer. That is broken for me as well.

1 Like

Hi @vlogic

Thanks for posting on this thread – and good catch! I tested this as well and can’t navigate with the dots in the Designer unless I’m using Preview mode.

I’ve created a report for our team to look into this further :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.