Slider issue.... please need urgent help

Hi,
i am working on a project where in … the three views (except mobile-smallest) works fine with a slider horizontally… i have added approx 7 slides inside the mask with 2 links in each slide…
when i come to the mobile, i need the slider to function vertically instead on horizontally… is it possible to have slides one below the other… if yes please show me a tutorial or tell me how… when i work around the link block and img manually they are placed one below the other… but the slide is still empty on the next horizontal scroll…

Please advise
Diya

Hi @misskanimate, could you share your public site link (Enable Public Link button from site settings) and then paste you link here, and we can go take a look at it and suggest help or give you some advice to use.

Cheers, Dave

Hi … thankyou so much for your reply… but i found a different style and changed the look accordingly for the mobile potrait view… took time… but worth it… thanks so much again…

On another note… i need to make my NAVBAR with a transparent background image… but all iget is an opaque version of the bakground… please advise…

Hi @misskanimate, thanks for your update. On the Nav Bar background image issue you are having, can you share your public link, and we are happy to take a look :smile: Cheers, Dave