Short notice product prototype till end of January

Hey there.

I’m Frederick von der Haufe Group, UX Designer and Webdev, passionate about webflow ^^ We are in urgent need of more support in webflow prototyping and on the search for real good webflow freelance or agency.

Our urgent request / project we need help on:
The Haufe brand is currently planning to launch a new product on the market - and is building a prototype for the Learntec in Karlsruhe at the end of January.
The current team consists of 2 designers, a PM and 2 Fullstack Devs from Romania.

But we urgently need a design-oriented front-end person who also thinks in terms of concept and design, and helps us to create a product prototype. It’s about reinventing digital learning in business.
First concepts and designs already exist.
We would need the FE-Dev in the short term as 100% strength and he would have to act at senior level and deliver reliably & quickly.

Technically, we thought of webflow as a prototyping tool with JS integrations and the Collections / APIs.

Would that be something where you could support us and are interested?
So please connect to us in this thread or via design-office@haufe-lexware.com.

Thanks for your answer already now,
Frederick

Hi Frederick,

I can help you with this. I’m a freelancer and great at Webflow. I have 10 years web development experience.

Please feel free to contact me and we can go over specifics. :slight_smile:

Teresa
(402) 789 - 5590
www.pixelperfectpanda.com

Hi Frederick,

I am a experienced developer and would be able to help you out.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hi @frederickhofmann,

Email sent to you :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Victor J

Hi all,
sorry for replying so late to all! It was so great to have gotten so many responses out of the community. We decided for an agency in the end, Milk in Germany. If you’re curious what we build in just 4 weeks, join the Learntec in Karlsruhe and watch what Haufe will present regarding the new Digital Learning Experience. Mindblowing concept and work in webflow!
Sorry again and apologies to all, whom i didn’t reply - the last weeks were just nasty.
Fred