Shopify Buy Buttons and Webflow

Here’s a Demo site I put together showing and explaining the use of Shopify Buy Buttons in Webflow.

Enjoy!

http://shopify-webflow.webflow.io/

4 Likes

Nice work @AlexN :slight_smile: What’re the benefits (in your eyes and opinion) of Shopify vs. other online stores like Ecwid or having Amazon Buy buttons on sites?

Thanks for putting this together, it’s awesome! :slight_smile:

Waldo

That’s a great question!

The short answer is that is depends on your situation and what you’re trying to do.

The best thing to do is make a priority list of the features your want and then evaluate each option according to that list.
Different companies offer different features at different price points so best be thorough.

The next thing to do is to make sure that the features that the company is advertising is available in your country.

Check weather or not the E-commerce solution processes customer payments for you or if you have to setup with a third party payment processor.

If you already have a preferred processor make sure that the e-commerce solution supports that processor.

To get more specific.

Ecwid is a great tool for managing smaller inventories. It is free for up to 10 products after all. But I find that other paid plans offer more for less. Also the card reader App setup they offer isn’t available in Canada :frowning:

I find that the Shopify back end is setup to manage larger inventories and customer information in a clearer way.

I don’t have much experience with Amazon Associate Accounts, but that last time I logged-in to one the back end was very outdated and hard to navigate. Hopefully they have redesigned it since then. :smile:

I have many more thoughts but then this will be a book.

Hope this gives you some insight.

2 Likes