Share First Clonable

Hello everyone,

I would like to share my first Webflow clonable with you.

Datrix AI is a concept for an imaginary Data Science AI SaaS company, built with Relume components following the Finsweet Client-First principle.

You can find cloneable here:

great job @ktflow but you can take more focus on detail as there are some minor issues that should be fixed before you will present it as job done.

1. FAQ will open pricing page

2. on each page is “get started” button _(eg. pricing, team, contact us … and others)

3. on main “blog” page there is also some overlay with navigation with white letters

actually 2 and 3 can have same issue as your nav in not on top but overlays page content

I have just stopped there.

Thanks a lot for your feedback. I will modify them :-)

For 1. I have removed FAQ link
For 3. I have move Nav component on the top

Can you please specify point 2. though…
What was the issue with Get Started button on each page?

ok @ktflow here we go

Oh strange
On my browser I didn’t see this error
Let me fix it
Thank you so much :D

1 Like

@Stan I think it might be that the Nav component is inside the page wrapper, I move them all to the top on each page… can you please check if it’s fixed now. :pray:

Mmm, actually I think it might be the position is not set right.

hi @ktflow the issue appears in Safari. Problem is with your Grid.

here is simple fix but I didn’t check how it will behave in other browsers as I can’t save changes. Be aware that Safari is more strict to correct code. for example Chrome is not reliable source of truth as underneath will try to understand your CSS and if see something wrong it will fix issues.

On other side Safari is honest but of course some things are implemented differently like with other browsers. But this is discussion about browsers engines and their implementation of recommendations set by W3C and other organisations responsible for web standards .

1 Like

Thanks a lot for showing me the issue and taking time to find out the error with the video :slightly_smiling_face: I redo the navbar.

There was some modification with the Relume nav components that were not done properly :sweat_smile:

1 Like