Share an image to instagram

Hi,

I want to add a share button or share icon under a specific picture to be shared in an instagram story.
People can do it with a long tap on the image but I want to have a button under each pic.

Moreover, is it possible to create a “tap to copy” button. I have some text to insert and want that a user just click on a button and all the text ic copied and he can paste it.

Best regards

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Lots of people dream about doing this. Instagram does not support it. That is why it is just a dream.

On your website with mobile phone, you can share an image on instagram just by taping on this image.
This is the reason why people are asking for the same things but with a button which can replicate this

Instagram made the decision to not support this except on mobile devices. Instagram is a mobile app.

I am sure that if enough of us complain to Instagram they will change the policy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

In this time instagram not support it. but you can use other way. To discuss anything about instagram you will ping us any time. Thanks!!

Numerous people want it, and many might have approached the Instagram support team, but it isn’t workable up till now. We can just hope that Instagram will support it.

you take a new photo, above your phone’s library click You can tap to switch between front and rear-facing cameras and to adjust Tap Next iPhone or Android, then add a caption or your location. When you’re done, tap Share your image iPhone or Android

At the top, tap then scroll to Post at the bottom: To upload a photo from your phone’s library, select the photo you’d like to share. To take a new photo, tap above Camera. You can tap to switch between front and rear-facing cameras and to adjust flash.Now you can download Instagram videos from SaveFrom IG and I hope it will be helpful for you.