Set Up Facebook Catalogue/Shop

Please can someone help me set up my Facebook shop or catalogue? The Facebook interface has changed since the Webflow University made a “tutorial” so I have no idea where to start. It would be amazing if someone can walk me through it.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

What do you know about Facebook Bussines?

I’m all set up in business suite. I am as far as selecting which integration in Commerce Manager. I just don’t know which to click: Woocommerce, shopify, magento… etc because I don’t know which Webflow uses.

You have to go to commerce, datasources an select Bulk Upload. With this option you can shoose a scheduel

I trust this start at “Sell on Facebook, Instagram or both” [GET STARTED]?? Because I am lost here.

I use both, but it depend if you have both FB anf IG

I have both but I have no idea where to start in Business Suite. I don’t know how to upload products. I guess a shop is not an option with Webflow? Do I have to have a catalogue only?

I found it and I have uploaded my data feed, thank god.

The first thing to do is to set up a catloge, as i said before. Commerce, Catlog, Data Sources, Bulk Upload

1 Like

Brilliant I’ve finally done it and all the products are synching now. Wish me luck.

You will do fine, i recommend you to create Sets. Much better on FB and IG

Please could you elaborate? :slight_smile:

If you look att Commerce, Catlog, sets. You can create Product Groups. That will work better on both FB and IG. If you only have a few products you want need it.