Searching a freelancer for a tricky job

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP - Webflow Freelance Community.
I just wanted to inform that I have solved this issue and the request is solved / out of date.

Hello Webflow pro freelancers.

I am looking for a freelancer for a really tricky job for which my Webflow No-Code knowledge is insufficient.

It’s about a genealogy tree that is fed from a user database. I use webflow CMS for this and have created a file for each user. Now it is up to each of the users to assign affiliates or a sponsor. The whole system linked in the CMS and visualized on the frontend side.

We will probably need an individual programmed visualization for the genealogy tree frontend.

Anyone with such deep knowledge interested?

JP

I just wanted to inform that I have solved this issue and the request is solved / out of date.

Hi, I’d like to talk to you to learn more!

@Lifestyledq - What do you want to know?

Any examples or references?

The tree visualisation, something like this: Redirect Notice

The reference: I guess the best way would be to tell Webflow CMS who the sponsor (parent) is. All other information affiliates (kids) can be derived from there.

Only need this. No additional business data or calculation. Only reference and visualisation.

Hello @Jack_Power
I’d Glad to assist you.
Pm Sent with details, please check.
Thanks and Regards
Carter W

Hi Jack,
What you are wanting done is well within my skill set and I would be glad to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hi Andy1. Thank you for your response.

I already have solved this issue.

Cheers, JP

:+1: :wave: