Scroll out of view ( while scrolling up )

Hey everyone,

I’ve run into a bit of a roadblock with my scroll interactions. Here’s the situation for this section scroll into and out view

I’ve successfully implemented scroll into view interactions for elements on my landing page, and I wanted to add a reverse interaction for when the user scrolls back up. To achieve this, I opened the “out of view” trigger and adjusted the interaction. While this works to some extent, I’m encountering an issue with the scroll up interaction.

Currently, when I scroll up, the same “into view” interaction is triggered, causing the element to animate as if it’s scrolling from the top again. However, what I really want is for the interaction to reverse smoothly, with the element animating in the opposite direction (e.g., scrolling from bottom to top).

I’ve tried adjusting the interactions and triggers, but I haven’t been able to achieve the desired effect. Is there a way to control the scrolling up interaction separately from the scrolling down interaction in Webflow?
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/femto-landing-page?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=femto-landing-page&preview=c66dd4e01db28b4f4eb1aca0a677de25&workflow=preview

any one help please :face_with_head_bandage:

Hey,

that’s because the element(s) are “scrolled into view” no matter what direction you’re scrolling from (up/down). To solve this you’d probably have to use custom code.