Scroll animation not working

Hello, I’m trying to set up a super simple scroll animation but I can’t get it to work. Not sure if I’m missing something in the settings of the animation itself.

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/polestar-2?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=polestar-2&preview=6c352ff32b9ae06f936c659407504a8b&workflow=preview

Hi Andres! I think what you’re looking for in this case is a “While Scrolling In View” trigger instead of a “While Page Is Scrolling”. This will give you what I think is the desired effect here – however, there needs to be something to scroll down to. If you just adjust the height of your container to something large, and change the animation, you’ll see the rotation happen. You can then play with position: sticky, etc to keep the animation on screen while the page scrolls in the background. Does this help lead you in the right direction?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.