Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Schema.org - Structured data in webflow

No way. Google scan the source code (cms if --hidden not remove the element node). It’s ok to put under reviews count the value 0 (of course u won’t get stars under search results).

1 Like

Hey @Siton_Systems really useful post thanks!

I’ve been trying to build custom FAQ schema using dynamic fields, and wanted to only run the schema for pages where I’ve added the CMS content (FAQ).

I have been trying to get this code working, but something is wrong - i don’t suppose you know any JS?!

For a list of items (list of articles, reviews, FAQ, and so on) easier to use microdata (Not JSON-LD) and custom data attributes (Not very complex because you add data-attributes only one time (one item) for the entire list).

** For now, no way to generate JSON list from CMS items (under custom code).

1 Like

Hi all, has anyone been able to successfully setup up Product Schema with product variants in webflow?

Hi,
I have a problem adding structured data to my Webflow website.
I have a website with recipes and I have to add the ingredients to the structured data.
They need to be all separate and between “”.
So when fill in the ingredients in the text field I created for this the rendered code changes the " for "
Now I could replace this field and make a separate field for each ingredient but there are only 30 fields and the instuctions of the recipe has to be structured the same.
So I don’t have enough fields!
Does anyone have a solution for this problem?
thanks!

test