Responsive slider in modal

Hi there!

I’m having some issues building my modal. I’m trying to create a modal with a centered slider.

I want the slider to have a max height & and width, allowing for landscape photos, horizontal photos, and square photos to manipulate the dimensions of the slide.

I want the max height/width so that I can insure that there will be space on the bottom of the screen for Information text and overall padding.

I’m having issues creating this modal on my own. I wanted to see if you guys can assist me in creating it, all the values I’m adding to the slider or divs are not changing anything on screen

I’ve included a quick mock of what I’m trying to achieve & my current state in Webflow. any help would be great, thank you

Read-only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/newbookalliance?preview=698658a631d7503c1e23e0f8485ec822

quick mock: Dropbox - File Deleted

current status: Dropbox - File Deleted

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

I’ve ran into this issue myself in the past. What you need to do is set the slider’s height to auto. Even though it already says that, you need to apply it anyway.

CloudApp

I hope this helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

this solved my issue, thank you!

1 Like

I have one overflow issue, I want the photo to scale down instead of overflowing onto other content on the page. do you have any suggestions?

screenshot: Dropbox - File Deleted

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.