Responsive Display problem or other

Hi,
The responsive display of all my website pages on mobile is not good.

And it also has a display problem on the PC with this page…

Here is what webflo support told me :

" Hey there,

Riley here from the customer support team, here to collaborate with Brandon in this conversation.

The extra space that is appearing is due to some styling being applied to the buttons in the hero section of the homepage; this is causing an extend to the width of the area due to the margin applied (screenshot).

These styles will need to be tweaked in order to center the elements. A great way to approach centering elements quickly is to use flexbox.

For future reference, styling questions like this fall out of our statement of service. Our team is absolutely willing to help with product support, technical issues, account questions, and application errors, but we’re unable to provide support or consulting for UI/UX practices, web design help, and custom code-related questions.

For design and layout topics, we have an amazing Community Forum where questions like these are addressed every day from some amazing Webflowers. For further resources, we also have a variety of content on our Webflow University where you can access tutorials for free that cover subjects related to this question.

Please let us know if you have any further questions or additional issues; we’re here to help. "

I am French and I did not quite understand where the problem came from.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi there!

If you want to get help here, you really need to add the read only link to your website so I (or someone else here) can have a look at the project to figure out what is wrong… otherwise it is impossible to help you.

Thank you for taking the time to answer me.
I’m not sure what a read-only link is.
How do I do that ?

It’s okay I found the read-only link to my website : https://preview.webflow.com/preview/collectif-differents-crew?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=collectif-differents-crew&preview=ecd26e76785c859959e973abc1695c59&mode=preview

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.