Responive design - it works but how can it be improved? any feedback please?

Hi, I am still trying to learn about making hero sections. I see by the templates there are so many ways that people do it. I am not a fan of grids or columns.

I want to really get a solid understanding of this and properly master hero sections and responsiveness. The design below is a bit flawed because I cant add a margin to the header because it messes up the responsiveness.

Any feedback or best practices would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/make-a-hero-section-responive?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=make-a-hero-section-responive&preview=1e4d2fa578677bb54cd6001e7415dc46&mode=preview
([how to share your site Read-Only link][2])

Ran Segall from Flux recently uploaded a video on Youtube titled " Making Your Website Responsive" and he uses Webflow. I think you might get some value out of it. Here’s the link: Making Your Website Responsive - YouTube

Also, feel free to join the Webflow Community Discord server, there’s a lot of smart and skilled people on there that I’m sure would love to help you in more detail. Discord

1 Like

Thankyou for this, i will check them out! I just joined discord :slight_smile:

1 Like