[RESOLVED] Rich Text field in CMS not formatting

Hi all,

I logged in this morning to find that a Rich Text field in the CMS isn’t formatting new text or allowing the formatting of existing text…

Selecting text doesn’t pop up a model heading selector, nor do I get an input option for images/video when I hit enter on a new line.

As you can see, the field is indeed a Rich Text element. Just so you think I’m not crazy.

Currently using both Chrome Canary and standard on Windows 10.

Any help would be appreciated as I’ve got some blogs/webinars to push out ASAP :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Marshy

My Collaborators are experiencing the same bug in the Editor

They’re currently having a bit of a meltdown :expressionless:

If I get someone to dig a bit deeper, I’d really appreciate it. @webflow

Project link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/peoplestreme?preview=d2ce7194e6e8f5be57766001c6ea1baa

The bug is occuring in CMS > Events > Description field

Yeah I’m getting console errors when clicking into a rich text field in the CMS.

Uncaught TypeError: this.getStoreState is not a function
at RichTextInput.value

1 Like

@Phoxic @quarshcreative thank you so much for reporting this! We’re actively working on a fix. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

1 Like

@Phoxic @quarshcreative Thank you so much for your patience and understanding. We just pushed a fix for this issue.

Can you please take a look on your end (after refreshing the site in the Designer) to make sure that everything is working correctly with this feature? :bowing_man:

1 Like

Yep, working for me. Thanks.

1 Like

Hey @Waldo, all is back to normal!

Thanks mate :v:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.