RESOLVED: Can't change Nav dropdown items in Editor

The dropdown menu closes when mouse goes over cog to make changes in Editor.

Hi @Pasint

Thanks for reporting this!

This is a known issue we are currently investigating. We hope to have it resolved soon.
When we do, I will reply back to this post.

​Thanks in advance for your patience.

1 Like

Hello, is this related to the issue that some changes in the Editor does not trigger the Publish button to be active? We have seen this issue when changing links in the menu or changing the banner. The changes cannot be published, but we see them when going into the Designer mode.

Hi @Abfexv

That’s sounds strange. It might be a different bug.

Can you please report it here: Webflow Customer Support | Webflow University

Thanks

but when i want to create other page with same nav and footer
i copy the previous page,
it might be that the problem no !

I’m having this same issue in a dropdown where when you try to hover over the cog to change a link, it disappears.

1 Like

Hi @DFink

I have followed up with the team on this, and we are currently still investigating the issue and hope to have it resolved for you soon.

​Thanks in advance for your patience and understanding with this.

I will post back here as soon as I have more information.

Hi @Pasint and @DFink, just wanted to give you an update that the work for a fix on this is ongoing, I will let you know when the fix is pushed out.

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Thanks for the update @cyberdave. Keep us posted.

Hi @Pasint @DFink

We just pushed a fix for this issue. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Hi @AnnaKelian
I just tested and still have this issue…

Just to confirm, I access the editor from the designer, as I’m the site admin (in case this has an impact…).
I’ve tested this both on Chrome and Safari with no success.

Hi @Pasint

Can you please share a preview link of the site where you’re seeing the issue?

Not sure how this helps with the Editor as you can’t access it from the preview, but here you go:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/mdr-maquette-5?preview=005587df908ea93a6f081877259fb08f

The issue is still as described in my original post.

Hey!

Apologies :bowing_man: We’ve missed tests for when the dropdown is open on hover as you have set. We’ll look into this today and I’ll get back to you as soon as it’s fixed! :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Bart

2 Likes

Hey @bart, @staff

Any news on this, it’s been 1.5 months now… it’s quite a long time to fix a bug…

Thanks

Hey @Pasint! Sorry for not getting back to you at proper time. I have verified, that the issue has been fixed the same day I posted my message above. Do you still experience that issue? Can you make sure you hard refresh your browser?

Mac: + Shift + R
Windows: Ctrl + Shift + R

If the problem persist (even on Incognito Mode), can you send me your site preview link as well as screenshot or video of what you’re experiencing?

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Bart

1 Like

Hey @bart,

My bad, I didn’t check as I was expecting a reply here.
It seems to be working like a charm now!

Cheers

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.