Request for a tutorial or guide on integrating Razorpay with Webflow

Hello everyone!

I am reaching out to request for a tutorial or guide on how to integrate Razorpay payment gateway with Webflow. As a Webflow user, I believe that having the ability to integrate Razorpay with Webflow would greatly benefit the web design community and streamline the payment process for Webflow users. Furthermore, Razorpay has a huge user base in India, and integrating with Webflow would help attract more Indian website builders to the Webflow platform.

I understand that the Razorpay team does not have any direct integration support for Webflow in terms of documentation and video tutorials. That is why I am posting this topic to request help from the Webflow community.

If there are any Webflow users who have successfully integrated Razorpay with Webflow, I would greatly appreciate if you could share your experience and provide a step-by-step guide or tutorial on how to do so. It would be even better if the tutorial includes visual aids and examples to help other users better understand the process.

Let’s start a discussion on this topic and help each other out.

Hi @Oscar_Jamuar I do not know what search engine you are using but when I wrote "razorpay webflow " to find some links I have got many sources about how to like :

and many others.

1 Like

Hi @Oscar_Jamuar.
Josh with Foxy here. I think you’re referring to using RazorPay to process payments for Webflow Ecommerce. If so, I don’t think that’s possible.

You might consider our seamless Webflow integration: https://foxy.io/webflow We don’t currently integrate with RazorPay, but sometimes we’re open to new/paid integrations.

Also, we integrate with 100+ gateways and payment methods, including some that support merchants based in India: https://www.foxy.io/payment-methods

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need help getting started: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh

I tried all those already but those are broken and doesn’t work properly… i am looking for a payment gateway which can support Indian currency and payment methods, like UPI and other stuff