Remove spacing at the end of flexbox (navbar)

Hey everyone!
I’m having a problem with my navbar. The content inside the container (flexbox) is having extra space at the end of the menu. I want to remove that. Here are the screenshots:

And when I preview, it looks like this:

As you can see, I want to move that menu to the end just as with the brand name.

Here is my site Read-Only: [https://preview.webflow.com/preview/portfolio-1-a7af6d?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=portfolio-1-a7af6d&preview=74f1424fa6d59e8618fda4feb457a8d6&mode=preview[1]****]

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the community @abhay!

The most straightforward fix for the issue is to give your Nav Menu element left margin of “Auto”—this will push it as far as it can go within the container to the right:

Another thing to note is that your navigation is stuck to the left side of the page on larger screens:

You can use the “center element” button (which just adds “Auto” margin to the left and the right of the element) and it will fix the issue:

Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions :+1:

1 Like

Hi!
Thank you soo much for your kind response. That was fast!
However, what I wanted was to move the logo to the bottom left and the menu to the bottom right while increasing the space in between:

Hey @abhay try replacing the container element with a div block.

The container element has some prebuilt styling that keeps the content centred with a preset width.

:+1:

2 Likes