I’ve got radio buttons not working on three sites. So clearly I’m the common denominator haha. Can someone spot what I’m doing wrong!?
- Button selected isn’t appearing on the form submission.
- Clicking both radio buttons from one group selects both radio buttons (on 1 of the 3 sites)
Site 1 (Similar to Site 2 so will just put Site 1 here for simplicity):
Read only link: Webflow - OpusV Main Site
Published page: Project Evaluation
Form result screenshot (blank cells after making sure all groups had a button selected or typed in):
Site 3 - Created to troubleshoot and replicate issue
Read only link: Webflow - Test OpusV Form Issue
Published page: https://test-opusv-form-issue.webflow.io/
Form result screenshot:
I HAVE TRIED:
- Testing on the published site not the preview site (previous issue identified by others)
- Making sure to assign the same Group name to each family of buttons (have copy and pasted to make sure no typos or inconsistencies with spaces after the word etc)
- Making sure each button has a unique Value
- Replicating the issue by creating a new blank site
What am I missing ha!?