Question Filter

Hello Community!

I’m trying to recreate a questionnaire filter in webflow from an existing page. unfortunately I can’t get any further with the part with “button no” and the change “display block” to “display none”. The goal is when you press “no” that it makes the other “layers” visible individually in a kind of loop.

What exactly is meant can be seen quite well here:

Thanks for the assistance!
Shuri

Here is my site Read-Only:
(Webflow - Copy of save the portfolio)

Here is my live-site:
https://portfolio-2024-913045-a79-f3a29e35a81c0.webflow.io/test-site

Picture of the buildup; other portfolio

hi @Shurimas_Factory I was just investigating what you are after and the “yes/no” questions element is just basic slider without animation.

As you can see on her website each “yes” has link to static page that is easy. The “no” is conceptually only “next” slider button. You can build this with no time in JS with array index.

The basic principle is that on click you will run function that add class that will apply display: none to each and apply display:block to current item index + 1. This will show following question when it comes to last item click on "no will apply `display: block" to first index in array. This will make it endless.

You can check this forum as examples of custom slider is here well covered. You can also check some custom slider examples on my profile to get an idea what I’m talking about.

Hey Stan

Thanks for the solution; I just got also an idea that worked; different way- same result. I used also display: none and display: block, but with the hide/show animation on each layer.

Unfortunately I`m not educated in programming with JS, so I tried this option instead. If you click on the same links again it should work :)

• Shuri
1 Like