Question about Google search and pages

Hello
We switched from Wix to Webflow about 3 weeks ago.

We have also transferred the domain and the website is online again.
We have customized the designing and the pages of the website. Since we no longer have the same site, Google searches have suggestions to click on. When clicking on the marked points, the message 404 appears.
We have contacted the domain provider to see if the problem lies with them. They said it was with Webflow or with Google.

Now I don’t know how to proceed so that these two suggestions are no longer displayed and possibly replaced by the new page.

Thank you for your help.
Riccardo

Here is my site Read-Only: [LINK](https://www.yourz-media.ch/)
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

If those pages are still legitimate, you should setup redirects for them in Webflow, so that they are redirected to the new page you’ve created. Traffic will continue and Google will update the information in its results eventually.

If the pages should be removed, you can use Google Search Console’s removal tool.

To solve this you have to connect both domains(old & new) in Webflow. If you have the same domain that was in Wix and you get 404 errors, you have to redirect the Old URL structure to the new URL structure.
Collect the old indexed URLs and point them to new URLs according to your pages or posts. Still, if you have a problem, feel free to knock me.
Thanks