Publishing pages seperatly or keeping pages on hold

Hi everyone,

I’m working on quite a big website project with quite a few pages and I was wondering if there is a way to only publish single pages without publishing everything at the same time.

I know that there is a feature where you can save a page as a draft, but this also unpublishes the page if it was already published before, which I don’t want to happen.

I would like to be able to work on bigger changes and still be able to make smaller urgent changes that I can publish right away, without the process of the other work I’m doing being published with it.

It would already be helpful to be able to keep a certain page on hold, so that new changes are not published, but it is also not unpublished, as with the draft option. Or even better would be being able to publish pages seperately.

Does anyone know any way around this?

Thanks

Michael

CMS Items can be published individually without publishing the site. That is not an option for Pages.

At this time there isn’t one other than changing how you manage the process.

Ok. Thanks for the help.
Would be a really helpful feature to have. Especially when making a lot of changes very often to sites.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.