Publishing OPML file from Collections?

I’m looking for a solution that lets me publish an OPML file based on the contents of a collection, and to keep that file updated as new items are added.

My site is largely a directory of fiction podcasts. I maintain several “collections” or groupings of shows, like I’m Thinking Zombies, It’s a Musical!, and Murder on the Audio Express. These are great discovery tools.

I add to those collections on a regular basis and don’t currently have any sort of a solution to notify people when new shows are added to each collection. (I have an RSS feed for new shows added to the directory overall, but can’t do that on a per-collection basis. And I mean my collections of shows, not the Webflow meaning of the term.)

One workaround I’m interested in is publishing an OPML version of for each of my collections, letting someone add the OPML file for I’m Thinking Zombies to their podcast listening app, which would then update their listening app with the freshly added show.

But that’s not an out-of-the-box thing for Webflow, now is it? So I’m interested in others who’ve done something similar or have a solution I could use.

Thanks in advance!

Here is my public share link: Webflow - The End

A few possibilities I can think of.
Note I’ll use “categories” to denote your own concept of collections/groupings of shows.

RSS AUTOMATION TO RSS
Platforms like Zapier and Make can trigger off of new items in your RSS feed. If you’ve published your CMS collection as an RSS feed, you might be able to filter which category the show is in, and then publish it to another RSS feed.

RSS AUTOMATION TO OPML
Same, but append the content to an OPML file instead.

RSS FEED SERVICES
There used to be a lot of RSS feed-specific services for splitting and amalgamation. Those should let you create N feeds from one.

REVERSE PROXY
Create your own OPML endpoints on your site.
When one is queried, build your RP to query the RSS, and emit just the items that are relevant for the requested category.