I’m trying the most basic of HTML Embeds to display a Twitter feed via code generated on publish.twitter.com. What i’ve done:
- Visited https://publish.twitter.com/
- Entered my twitter handle “@care_individual”
- Clicked the Embedded Timeline option
- Copied the code and pasted into a Webflow site via the HTML Embed option
- Published and previewed. All I see is the following (just text “Tweets by care_individual” rather than my feed:
From the examples i’ve seen online and in this forum, it should be displaying my feed rather than a single line of text as its currently doing?