Problem with animation(show/hide)

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/digipuls?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=digipuls&preview=6dce91d23ad15e7a5aa19c22e19fb06b&mode=preview

hey there!

i have made a fullscreen menu, which i have problems with hiding as the initial state.
If you click the triggerbutton(in the top left corner) and check the animations, you can see that i have added keyframes for showing and hiding the menu, but when i hide it on the initial state, it works in the live preview(and in the live page) but it still shows up in the editor, so it overlaps everything im working on.

I could hide it while working, but i would have to put it to show again everytime im done. and since it is set to fixed it will follow me everywhere :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not sure that you handy people get what i’m trying to say here, but maybe you can see inside the link.

thanks <3

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

hi @Eivinj that’s common thing that Editor is does not preview thing how it should. When it works on live (published) site you are ok. Switching forth and back to see results is painful and time consuming but we have to live with that. :wink: