Position sticky not working on tab-like element

I’m trying to make a div block with link texts, which serves as a tab, stick on the screen and gets scrolled away when the rectangle thumbnails finish scrolling on the page. With the sticky position, I thought I could achieve that easily since an element can be sticky on the page until its parent element gets scrolled out. I have checked all the parent elements if they were set overflow: hidden, but they are all overflow: visible.

Is there anything that I’m doing wrong here?

FYI: the element that I’m trying to set sticky, has a custom code. Feel free to check.

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/tenten1?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=tenten1&preview=22437b1a02bdc75274cc70caf794b889&mode=preview

Hi, Could you please add screenshots or screen record? Its little hard to understand you issue.

I’m trying to make the “Category wrap” div stick on the top of the page when scrolling the Case study thumbnails. After a user scrolls past the thumbnails the Category wrap should be scrolled away together. So I don’t know if that’s actually possible.

Catogery wrap is the 4th layer. It has 3 other parent divs.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.