Please add more variables to form 'subject line'

Hello Webflow-Team,

it would be nice to add a variable like ‘Email’ to the form subject. In gmail all new mails from webflow forms are listed in one conversation. This would be very helpful!

2 Likes

Hmm, @zackete_de, I don’t really know what you are talking about, every form submission on my site is a different conversation on my email and does not come in the same conversation. I use Gmail as to where the Form Submissions go to. Is this what you are referring to. If not please correct me. :wink:

Hey @VLADinSACRAMENTO, I use the function in gmail where all mails with the same subject are grouped together. This is really useful for conversations with my customers. So I dont have to switch between my inbox and the sent folder to get an idea of our past conversation.

Form submissions from webflow all have the same subject, so the first inquires i get from my customers are grouped under the topic “Nachricht von zackete.de”.

If it would be possible to add a variable like the customers Email, gmail would be able to recognize every inquire as a single conversation.

I hope now is clear what I want to say :wink: (sorry for my german english … haha :smile:)

Oh, ich verstehe, (it’s supposed to say “I understand,” hopefully it is correct). That does sound like it is helpful in organization and now I see what you are talking about. Yes, this should be added. Good idea. :wink::grinning::blush::+1:

1 Like