People react to: Ecommerce announcement

Hey,

Any news yet ? ^^
i need this… so bad !

Hey there, everyone,

I am new to webflow, sooooo excited, going through the tutorials and videos, awesome stuff!

When I was looking into webflow, I was also wondering if ecom will be available, it is very important for me. My client I am building a website for now, wants to have a store on his website in the near future. Are there any updates on this? Would love to know, can’t wait for this!

Vlady

Welcome to the community! :smiley: Ecommerce is currently in alpha. We are hoping to get into a public beta very soon.

1 Like

Here is the latest official news about ecommerce from yesterday’s livestream. Starting at 7min53sec.

4 Likes

Hey Nelson,

thanks so much for your reply, really appreciate that. Watched a bunch of your videos and love them, learning so much. Keep it up, great work. :+1:

That is great. Do you have any idea at all what kind of a time frame we might be looking at? Is it weeks, months, or more? Not sure if you are allowed to mention time frames at all but some kind of a hint would be appreciated that is a little more specific,

Thanks again

Thanks so much Matt,

really appreciate that. Will definitely look at this video.

Awesome

1 Like

More than a month, less than a year. :woman_shrugging:

We need to take the time to get this feature really right before releasing it.

6 Likes

It should be illegal to reply to this thread. Every time it gets bumped I get super excited for like 1.5 seconds.

9 Likes

:joy: Exactly the same here