Paystack payment gateway

Hi,

I am looking to use Paystack for my webflow website (https://paystack.com/)

But I can’t seem to see any documentation or information if this is possible to do

Is this something that is possible?

Thanks,
Adam

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

@Adam_Higgins Welcome to the community. There are a couple of ways to go about this where you can go about this, a simple way would be:

1. Set up your products in Paystack
  2. Use Webflow CMS to create product pages and but include a link field.
  3. Go to Paystack and retrieve a payment link for each product
  4. Return to Webflow and paste the payment link for each product in the link field you created in your collection
  5. Design the product page template and use a button element in the collection item and in the element settings choose to get the link from the link field you created

Please let me know if you need any more information or if you need visuals and I’ll do a demonstration.

Hi Chris,

Thank you so much for that. That makes a lot of sense. So i’ll need to set up individual product links and then link them on my product page.

One question from me if that’s okay - does this mean that products will have to be purchased one by one?

Thanks again!

Adam

@Adam_Higgins I do believe so, I wish I could provide a better solution for you but I am not very familiar with Paystack.

Hi Adam, I wanted to ask if you ever came right with this? We are looking to do the same thing and are a bit unstuck.