Paring to collections

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/audial-sound-facilitation?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=audial-sound-facilitation&preview=f84e33bb4872f6e9a18e1202ed2d7534&pageId=6600b4eccaf91db80a822e44&itemId=66044b6fe7a9dd698a604839&locale=en&workflow=preview

Hello!

I’m having a challenge understanding how to pair the content blocks to my collection “A Guide to…” on the collection page, I’m having good luck with the other collection elements, though.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Daisy

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi Daisy,

I’m not sure what “pairing” refers to- if you’re referring to CMS databinding, then in the case of image elements, you’d select the image, open settings, and then connect it to the image field you want in the containing CMS context ( collection list, or collection page ).

If you see the image disappear, then it would typically be because the collection item you’re viewing does not yet have an image loaded in that field, so there’s nothing to display.

Webflow-U has a ton of materials and videos you should dig into, that will help a lot.