Paragraph Full Align Help

Hi I need help with creating some paragraphs that have a full align edge to edge. Web flow has a full width left align which is close but I need edge to edge like what can be done in photoshop. See images attached.

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Hey Johndvv!

To do that you need to add some custom CSS code, as Webflow currently doesn’t have this option.

Just go to your project’s setting tab and add the following code to your project’s < head > tag:

<style type="text/css">
    .fulljustify {
        text-align: justify;
    }

.fulljustify:after {
        content: "";
        display: inline-block;
        width: 100%;
     }
</style>

Now to use it, just give the text you want to align the class “fulljustify”.

Hope I helped! :slight_smile:

Hi, Just put the code in the Head within the sites custom code setting. Now by class do you mean the ID? As I have put fulljustify in this but it doesn’t seem to be working. Sorry to be a noob on this!

By Class I mean the class of the element you’re working on :smile:

This is a general class so you can add it as an extra if the element you’re working on already has a class.

Good luck!

Still doesn’t seem to be working. Sorry for this and thank you for helping me out, much appreciated!

Could you give me a share link?
I’d be able to help much more efficiently with it.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/primalhealth-4e44886a44ce41b9bbe7477be7?preview=3e87a6ba167daa7592b4e5427f84933d

Everything works - it’s just that Webflow’s preview apperantly doesn’t use the custom code.
You can publish your site and see it working :smile:

Ahh yes! I actually thought about publishing to test but i just presumed ha. Thank you for this! Great help!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.