Page Up/Down Keyboard Key Not Working on Pages

I am trying to scroll on my page using the “page up” and “page down” key on my keyboard. The site itself scrolls fine, but I have to use my mouse to scroll; the keys themselves do not work for going up and down.

I am still in draft mode and wondering if others who view their draft pages have the same issue?

I have tried on multiple pages and am not ready to publish. Hoping that publishing fixes the issue, but don’t want to wait until then to find out I needed to create a code for it.

Also, I have looked for this answer and all of the other issues are around not being able to scroll at all. I can scroll, just not using my keyboard button.

Do you mean in the designer? In design mode or in preview mode?
It’s difficult to guess what you’re looking at, or to help without seeing it.

If you publish to staging, open that page, and are having problems there, then it’s a page design or CSS issue.

If that works fine, but you’re having problems in the designer, than most likely you have a web browser extension running that is conflicting with the designer.

It’s in the preview mode - I had it staged to publish. I can view other people’s pages and the keyboard works fine but I think theirs are fully published.

The designer and design/preview mode are independent of publishing. Publishing generates the HTML/CSS/JS for your site, and that’s the version that matters most, since it’s what the public would see.

That’s the main thing to check.

Otherwise design/preview mode should work fine, unless you have something like a browser extension interfering. I’d try turning them off, try another browser, another computer, etc. If you’re certain it’s a bug, i.e. you’re able to reproduce it on multiple computers with different keyboards, you’d want to message support.

This is likely a limitation or behavior of Webflow’s draft mode.

In summary, this keyboard scrolling limitation in draft mode is expected behavior or if there’s a way to enable it without having to publish the site first.