Page turning effect

Hi all, this is my first post to the forum, so sorry if this is off topic for this category.

I’m fairly new to webflow but loving the designer. I have a client who is wanting a comic-book inspired design for their website and one of their requests was to see if it would be possible to have a “page-turning” effect when navigating to different pages. I figured it might be possible with some of the interactions, as I’m not yet a very code savvy designer, but unsure how to get started or if it is even possible.

Any help or input would be appreciated!

Thank you

Hi @NeverKranky Welcome to the community! :smiley:

This might be possible with custom code:

But even with this effect, will this really help push users towards the goal of the site? Animations and effects are nice, but you always have to remember that, as a web designer, you’re walking a fine line between making something flashy but also making something functional.

I call this the Michael Bay effect. Flashy-ness over simple story telling will not get people towards the goal :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for the link!

Also experimenting with a page pre-loader that has a comic book feel to it, which might be a good compromise between their wants and the flashiness you speak of.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.