Page that exists but does not appear in drop down

Hi there,

Looking for some help regarding my site.

For context, I am looking to add a new schedule for a baseball team. I am able to add games through the webflow site but the page is not under the schedules tab.

If you go to the read-only link, go to schedules. The drop down says “14u Schedule.” In the designer, I have added two new menus under the parent category “schedules,” but they do not appear on the drop down. In the dropdown, it should say “14u minor schedule” and the “14u schedule” should be changed to “14u Major Schedule”

I can add the events with no issue. However, they do not show up on the page that I have created for the minor schedule. Plus neither team is in the dropdown.

None of this is my forte and I am not sure if any of this makes sense. If I can give any other info to help, please let me know. Thank you in advance.

Tyler

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi Tyler,

My name is Daisy and I represent WebflowHelpers , a specialized agency committed to enhancing digital experiences through bespoke Website design, and development services.

I think we can help you with your concern about the pge that exists but doesn’t appear in drop down and any other Webflow concerns you have. We want to offer our expertise to help improve its performance with WebflowHelpers.

At Webflow Helpers, we’re excited to present this proposal to enhance your Webflow website. Our approach is tailored to meet your needs, focusing on flexibility, responsiveness, and budget.

Our Services:

• Expert Webflow Development: Our team specializes in Webflow, ensuring your website is visually stunning, highly functional, and user-friendly.
  • Customized Solutions: Tailored to meet your specific needs, whether you’re a small business, an entrepreneur, or a large corporation.
  • E-commerce Integration: Expand your business online with seamless e-commerce functionalities.
  • Responsive Design: Mobile-ready websites that look great on any device.
  • SEO Optimization: Boost your website’s visibility and rank higher on search engines.
  • Continuous Support: We don’t just build your site; we ensure it thrives with ongoing support and maintenance

Why Choose WebflowHelpers?

• Customer-Centric: Your vision is our priority. We work closely with you to ensure your website reflects your brand’s essence.
  • Efficient & Reliable: Timely delivery without compromising quality.
  • Innovative Approach: We stay ahead of the curve, implementing the latest web technologies.

I want to discuss a potential collaboration over a meeting. Here’s our Calendly link Calendly - WebFlow Helpers . We can conduct a free Proposal/Assessment that contains the Amount Cost and the estimated Timeline. At WebflowHelpers, we are committed to delivering solutions and excellence in enhancing your digital presence.

We look forward to working with you and elevating your website to new heights.

Best,

Daisy Jean Embate
Daisy Jean Embate | LinkedIn
daisy.embate@webflowhelpers.com

Hi Tyler,

That’s really not enough context to help, but it sounds like you are likely trying to add data to the CMS and expecting it to somehow change your navigation.

If my guess is correct, your site isn’t setup that way.

Your dropdown menu is a custom-built interaction and doesn’t have any CMS bindings, you can see that here when I make those items visible. These are just static text items and static links.