Option to create blogpost missing with editing rights

Hi there

The WebFlow blog is very buggy.

The other day I tried uploading a blog post and I wasn’t able to upload a thumbnail image or edit the copy in the content block. For example, I couldn’t click into the block, it didn’t allow me to/blocked my cursor from making any edits. It also, when wanting to click on “save on draft” in the top right corner, dindt allow me to. This section was greyed out completely.

Today, the blog doesn’t even allow me to access “posts”. The option is completely removed from my window. This is bad because I help manage our company blog and can’t p[ost or edits any blog posts. Meaning, we’re at a standstill.

I contacted WebFlow via the support section - yet, no response. Can someone help me please or put me in contact with the right people?

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hey Madre,

Sounds like a pile of difficulties, and difficult to untangle from your message. If Webflow support doesn’t get back to you or you need some help resolving your setup the way you want drop me a message and we can chat.

In general, Webflow works quite well most of the time once you learn how it works, and know its limitations and workarounds well. I have some large blogs, learning management systems and other frameworks built on it and they run smoothly.

1 Like