On hover how do i effect other elements?

Lets say I hover over a button and i want backround image to change or the headline to get bigger.

I want the be able to effect elements other that the one i am hovering over.

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Hi @ManBadger,

That’s easy enough.

You set a hover interaction on a button, and it triggers another class to change that other elements background.

Here’s how I solved it:

Hope that helps!

Wow that is awesome. I have 7 buttons and I want 6 of them to go to 0% opacity and a text box to go from 0 to 100 opacity when I hove on the buttton.

I will try it and let you know.

Yea that’s no problem. I updated my two links above to work like that, too :smile:

What I did was just select “duplicate” for the “on hover” and change the color order.

Screen Shot 2023-02-24 at 7.55.50 AM

The thing I see trip most people up, and maybe this happened to you, is that to get it working you have to select which action on what state you want it to work for:

Hope that helps!

Yes! Thanks it works like butter! I had 2 problems. You pointed out one and the other was on hover out, I had “set as initial state” selected.

Thanks. You really saved the day.

I also want to move the background image with that same hover but that should be easy now.

Ah gotcha. Yea I turned off the “set as initial state” as well on the on hover out, didn’t mention it but it’s in those screenshots and in the shared project link. I prolly should have mentioned that, too.

But sounds like you’re good to go now anyways.

Glad it helped!