NEW ✨ - Webflow Facebook Authentication with Memberstack

You can now create a 100% Webflow “Sign in with Facebook” button and actually tie it into Facebook Authentication :tada:

We have a nice video tutorial that can walk you through the entire setup process. https://docs.memberstack.com/hc/en-us/articles/9116286679195 You’ll need a free Memberstack account to get it working, but the button is 100% designed in Webflow.

It took me about 30 minutes from start to finish (becuase I had to fight the Facebook Developer portal to remove an “unverified” banner).

Keywords
Facebook, Facebook auth, Facebook login, social login, social auth, SSO, membership, Webflow memberships, Memberstack

1 Like

That’s GREAT news! I’ve been looking to achieve this for ages now. One thing I’m stuck at is on how to redirect the user to the homepage based on successful authentication, but I can’t seem to find it on the documentation. Any tips?

1 Like

Hey Vegnecios :wave: There are 2 ways you can setup that redirect. If you want everyone to go to the same place you can set a “default redirect.” Article here

If you want to setup different signup redirects for different plans you can do that here (same article, just scroll down a bit).