Need help embedding JotForm source code in Webflow due to 10k+ limit

Hi Webflow community,

I’m facing an issue with embedding JotForm source code into my Webflow project. The form source code exceeds the 10k+ limit imposed by Webflow. However, I’ve explored using iframes as an alternative, but unfortunately, that won’t suffice because we’re aiming to integrate tracking functionalities with this form.

I’d greatly appreciate any suggestions or alternative approaches to effectively embed the JotForm source code within Webflow while accommodating our tracking requirements. Are there any workarounds or strategies you’ve successfully employed in similar situations?

Thank you in advance for your insights!

Hey Alex,

Jotform is generally a hosted solution, I don’t think it offers the facility to export your form for direct embedding.

If it does, and you really want to do that here, you could check it into a Github repo and deliver it through a CDN like jsdeliver.

Thanks Michael, I think that makes sense to me.

:laughing: @webdev has pointed out the obvious answer here- normally Jotforms and other form SaaS platforms integrate into your site with a piece of embed code, and they IFRAME your form into your page.

That’s the easy, normal, officially supported approach.

I assumed you were trying to do it differently, and break out of the IFRAME for more CSS styling control… but that’s much more complex and may have been a bad assumption to jump to.