Need 2 websites designed

Hi there, I am looking for quotes on 2 website designs. Both websites will have 5-8 pages. The designs are straightforward and will be stripped down versions of 2 websites made in different languages. So the expectations and scope of the project are easy to follow. The website content will only need to be placeholders (Lorem Ipsums, stock photos, no CMS needed). There may be more work in the future with more webflow design.

If you are interested and able to provide a somewhat quick turnaround, send me a direct message and I will send you links to the websites and more detailed info for a quote.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hello Geoff,

Hope you are doing good.

I would help you with your requirement. Please add me on Skype: cis.vincent so that we will discuss this more.

Please share your complete requirement vincent.cis20@gmail.com

Looking forward to hear form you.

Regards,
Vincent

Hi Geoff,

I sent you a pm. Look forward to hearing back from you

Teresa

Hi Geoff,

I dropped you a line too.
Looking forward hearing back from you.

Regards,
Pascal

Hi, I’m interested. I work from home and can be available on phone, plus screencast so you can be a part of the process. Message my profile for exactly what you’re looking for. Some examples of existing sites would be great to see as well. Thanks.

Hi,
I am interested and I am able to provide you two website design as per your requirement.
You can be on skype: valendu.medma

Thanks
Regards
Jessica