Hello Webflow community,
I’m currently experiencing an issue with my Webflow project, and I’m seeking some insights or guidance.
I have a navbar menu in my project that I’ve set to be visible, but it keeps reverting to hidden. I’ve tried multiple times to set it to “Show,” but the changes don’t seem to stick. Here are some details about the situation:
Possible Causes Checked:
No interactions are set to hide the navbar.
Responsive settings are adjusted for each breakpoint.
Symbol overrides are ruled out.
Classes and styles are modified correctly.
Changes have been published, but the issue persists.
Here is the link to my site: Click here
Steps I’ve Taken:
I’ve gone through the Webflow Designer, adjusted settings, and published changes, but the navbar menu continues to revert to hidden.