Multistep Order

Hi there

Its my first time writing here in the forum so im sorry if theres missing any details! :grin:
I need to realize a project with a multistep-form-checkout. I dont know if thats a thing but its the closesd thing which describes my need. Basically i need like a multistep form with the ability for the customer to fill out the Multi-step-form (like name, email, adress, budget, upload-field etc.) and then proceed to a checkout where he can pay.

Here in Switzerland there is a online-shop, which actually is the excact thing what i need. The website is: Flyer drucken | Königlich drucken bei der Printzessin

Is there a way to create this with Webflow? Im okay with third-party-apps or custom-code as long it is fully customizable and work flawlessly with Webflow.

Thanks for any help!

Did you find the solution because i’m searching for the same checkout.

Hi all.
Josh with Foxy here. With our seamless Webflow integration and possibly some custom code and/or the use of Webflow tabs, what you’re after is possible. You can even populate options with CMS data.

Details about our integration can be found here: https://foxy.io/webflow Please don’t hesitate to email us and we’ll do our best to get you pointed in the right direction: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh