Multiple onclick events with the Webflow button and custom code to run a timer. Can this be done? Please help!

Hi,
I have a client that has a website for an insurance agency and would like to do the following with the click of a single button.

The button in question is called ‘I want priority access.’ When a user clicks on the button, there are 2 things that should happen:

1. The hidden ‘Call now section’ is shown - For this I used Webflow’s onclick animation.
  2. A countdown should start on the Call now section that counts down from 5 minutes to 0 as in 00:05:00 to 00:00:00 - I’m trying to use the onclick event of the button to trigger the timer(which I got from the Webflow showcase - but want help modifying it to count done from 5 minutes to 0 minutes - not sure how to do this - I’m a novice with javascript).

Here’s my preview link:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/life-insurance-agency?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=life-insurance-agency&preview=d9999f8ac73c9f4f214e2d53129802e3&pageId=605a5916718ed41459e507d3&mode=preview