I have created two web pages, and I’m using the navbar component on each page.
I’m wondering if the HTML and CSS for the navbar component get exported into separate files.
If possible, please let me know how to achieve this.
please help me.
Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)
hi @jimin do not understand what do you mean. When you create a component it is a separate element that includes structure, style, animations and interactions. That is why you can copy this element from components to any page.
the best way to get help is to follow the forum post guide that is pinned on top of each section, if you have missed it here they are.
When posting please:
- Required: Share your project’s Read-Only link AND live site’s Published link
- The read-only link is a special URL generated in the Dashboard to allow others to view your project in the Webflow Designer. How to get your project’s read-only link?
- Describe issue in detail including what page, section and element
- The published link is the webflow.io subdomain where you can view the live site with custom code running. It is IMPORTANT to share this link, as custom code does not run in the Designer.
- Upload as many screenshots/screencast videos as possible to help others help you faster
- Add a description and/or post a link to a working example of what you’re trying to achieve
- Reply to users by tagging using the @ sign followed by their forum username like this: @jimin
Hi, @Stan Currently, when exporting, HTML/CSS files are generated for each screen, and they include the component code. However, I’d like to generate separate HTML/CSS files that only contain the component code for separate management. Is that possible?
ok than try to create a new page with nav only and export.