Losing styling on CMS Masonry Grid when clicking Pagination

Hi! I am working on a website that has a testimonial section where users can post their review/testimonial.

I used this library: [Masonry Layout] to generate a masonry layout for the testimonials.

The issue that I’m having is when the pagination buttons are clicked, the styling from the JS library that created the masonry layout is lost and it resorts back to the default Webflow styling.

I tried adding the “Seamless Replace” method that is supposed to stop the page from refreshing but the issue still occurs.

I also tried removing the “Seamless Replace” method and instead tried combining this with the Finsweet “Load More” library/attribute and the same issue occurred. When I would click the load more button the newly loaded items lost their masonry grid styling.

Has anyone else experienced this? Does anyone know if there is a way to force the styling? I wouldn’t even know where to start on this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you :slight_smile:

Here is my public share link: [https://preview.webflow.com/preview/zaubar-ffb?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=zaubar-ffb&preview=29a1119b8c8911defbea11d609d2a713&pageId=62058f6eaebbee2456de67e3&workflow=preview)]