Looping text/ infinite marquee text. Why is it cut off?

Hi! I’m trying to create a looping text so it looks infinite. When page loads, the text should scroll to left and basically never stop. My setup so far is 3x of same text inside div block, inside container. Text is set to flex. Animation is set up and working BUT I can’t figure out how to get rid of the overflow. If I turn overflow to none, it will cut the text off and the animation will be blank for part of it. If I turn overflow on, then the page gets so big and you can scroll to the right. Any tips?

I am also trying to get the 4 texts to go left, right, left, right. But am having trouble with the going right part.

Thanks!

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/taylors-superb-site-1629d2?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=taylors-superb-site-1629d2&preview=37afc3bf6293e4b22086f6055ab0128c&workflow=preview

Hi @Taylor_Ettley

Set your ‘loop text’ element back to its default of ‘overflow: visible’. Then change the hero container’s overflow to hidden. This will fix the problem of text being cut off.

You also need to have another look at loop animation 2 and loop animation 3 - elements with the yellow warning sign are not doing anything, you need to set a value to them (even if it’s just zero).

Let me know if this helps!

That helped great! Wow, thank you so much.

@Taylor_Ettley No problem, glad it worked! If there’s nothing else I can help with, could you mark this issue as solved please? :)