Looking to develop relationship with consistent freelancer

Just what the title says: Looking for someone who can be consistently on-call to work on projects.

What you can expect:

1. You will not be doing anything from scratch. You’ll be working with templates either created in-house or purchased from the Webflow template store.

2. You will be working with supplied copy and images either from legacy sites that are being upgraded to the new template, or clearly-organized sheets referencing pages and slots and indicating the correct text or image.

3. You will be able to be somewhat flexible on lead-time. You will have a week (or more) warning when a project is about to start, and at least a 2-week window in which to complete the project.

Please send me a direct message with at least 3 examples of your work (link to live site if available as well as link to the Webflow project), and your rate for each example (not necessarily what you were paid, but what you would charge). I am open to bringing somebody in to do design as well, but all that is required is that you completed inputting the site content.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Hi,
I can help.
Please check your PM.
Anna J